The following is not legal advice.  Please consult a qualified immigration lawyer to discuss the specifics of your unique situation.

Effective July 30, 2007 forms I-129F, I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485, I-765 and I-907  should be filed directly with the Service Center that will be processing them.  A June 21, 2007 update on the USCIS website describes the details of Direct Filing.  For information on where to file specific forms select the form on the USCIS website, on the upper right hand corner will be instructions for direct filing.

Author: Bradley Maged

I'm Brad Maged, an immigration lawyer in Boston, Massachusetts. I help people who want to live and work in the United States and companies that wish to employ them. This blog provides opinion and information on developments in immigration law. Thanks for reading!

Leave a Reply